National and international referencein the piping and valves sector
Present on the market since 1985, we have become a national and international reference in the piping and valves sector.
Thanks to decades of experience we are able to rely on a vast network of suppliers/ producers that allows us access to the highest quality products on the international market.
MAIN INDUSTRIES OF ACTIVITY
Active in large EPC projects and in direct supplies to the end user, we guarantee constant support and complete assistance from the moment the order is placed to the moment it is delivered.
FOCUS ON CLIENT
Perfect synchronization between supplier/manufacturer and end customer
In all our projects it is our primary concern to ensure the perfect synchronization between the supplier/manufacturer and the technical needs of the end customer following all the specifications and directives required.
- EXW/FCA shipments (our warehouse/manufacturer)
- FOB/CIF port to airport, DDP (customer site), international and intercontinental shipping
SOME OF THE SERVICES AVAILABLE BOTH FOR EPC PROJECTS AND FOR THE FINAL CUSTOMER
- Performing visual and dimensional tests at our headquarters/ Sites/ Manufacturers
- Execution of expediting & packaging tests at our headquarters/ Sites/ Manufacturers
- Issuance and management of the Inspection Test Plan (ITP) according to the specifications of the project/customer
- Testing management according to the specifications of the project/ customer organizing any intervention of third parties and/ or certified laboratories (RINA, TUV NORD, TUV SUD, BUREAU VERITAS)
- Non-destructive testing: SMEs, penetrating liquids, magnetic particles, RX, etc.
- Destructive testing: impact tests (Charpy Test), yield strengths, elongations, cryogenic tests
- Functional tests: pressure test, valve, actuator operation (pneumatic/electric) etc
- Heat treatments: tempering, fully killed, post-welding treatments (PWHT)